Friday, February 09, 2007

ME


hi all ,
this is ABHISHEK ....... people know me by a whole lot of names ...... "SHEEKU " called by my family , "ABBU" or "METEL" old friends at school used to call me ...... the latest is "HUKKU" - the college version ...... what ever you call me i will remain the same . Same as i was and will remain the same forever (I hope) .I love to be with my friends ,they make my life work(LOVE u GUYZ) .I love my family more then myself(every one does ) .
As for ME i Love to be in the lime light ..... make STUPID jokes and talk a lot . I think my friends know me better then myself so wont say much . Rest i hope this BLOG will hold what i want to write ..... about ME .... my LIFE ...... so lets hope this works out ....

1 comment:

Anshul Agrawal said...

Nice posts Hukku, i'll call u by the name given to u in the college since i'm also frm thr only.... anyways continue with good work... :)